01/06/2011

Solution Blogger Problem


Click to enlarge
 Many of us are having a problem when commenting on other blogs. No matter what you do you can only comment as anonymous instead of your own username.

The solution is simple and effective and untill they get their finger out I suggest you log out of blogger, then go to the log in screen and see if the "stay logged in" box is ticked. If so untick it and log in manually. See example on the left. (sorry the pic is in dutch but you get the idea)

Whe you have logged in like this you can comment on other blogs again.

This work around is a bit crap but it works. spread the word because blogging without comments is no fun..

3 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Thanks for that.

eriochrome said...

I will test this for my wife. She blamed me for the problem about a week back but I told her I use firefox and did not touch her IE settings.

Ray Rousell said...

Nice one, this has been an utter pain in the .......!