Ork Battlewagon WIP 3

My battlewagon is nearing it's completion. Yesterday I finished the overall battle damage. It might seem pretty straight forward but it was really time consuming. I'm really happy how it turned out although I'm still a bit bummed about the army painter primer. It's obscuring details because it's on too thick.
After I took this picture I realised I still need to paint the glyphs on the door and I want to add some more details on it by making a flagpole where the periscope should go and I want some trophy's dangling from the sides. More pictures to come later.

For now I'm calling it and I'm back on infantry models again.