12/01/2011

Mini Showcase: Predator Tank

Click to enlarge


Were getting to the bigger vehicles now with my Space Marine chapter. Today some pictures of my Predator Tank. I have put it together like this but I can swap the main weapon for the twin linked lascannon. It's just that this option is my personal favourite.

Click to enlarge
I don't have an airbrush and so this one is all hand painted. Painting armour is a lot easier and looks better if you spray it but I think this one turned out fine. I don't like the clean look anyway and so my vehicles may look a bit bumped and scratched. I also added a bit of mud to the tracks and body.

Click to enlarge
When you look at this model on the table you're eyes are automaticly drawn to all those red lenses and the gunner on top. I still have a little trouble with freehand and letters painting so the name banner could be done better.







Let me know what you think...

Seb

2 comments:

Mr.Esty said...

I love this blog! Your army looks FANTASTIC!

Brother Vizlani said...

I dig this army's scheme.

It seems very realistic.