03/06/2012

Ork Bommer Project WIP 2

Hi, I just wanted to give you a quick update of the progress I made today.

Cockpit Close up
I prepared my airbrush and sprayed the plane with a 50-50 mix of Lyanden and Golden yellow(sorry I don't do new paints yet). After that I took some chaos black and painted over all the bits that will be metal. I tested the drybrushing of boltgun metal over the black exhaust pipes but they will need a wash and a touch up before they are done.

I also had some fun and painted the pilot and the cockpit. It's slots in and out really nice so it was easy to paint. I did the same with the grot gunner but he's only 50% done and will needs some layers and highlighting before he's done.

Here's some pics of the progress I made today:






Cheers,
Seb

3 comments:

John Lambshead said...

Very nice. Spray is the only way to add lemon yellow.
J

matthew said...

Super kleuren! Heel tof!

Mold Removal Van Nuys said...

This is a great post, thanks for writing it.