01/11/2011

Zagstruk and his Stormboyz

I've been working hard lately, the problem is that I have been working on about 6 different projects and I haven't kept track of my progress here on my blog. Now it's time to change that and in the coming week I'll post some updates.

First off are my Stormboyz and their boss. Boss zagstruk was my first finecast model and I didn't really enjoy the experience. A lot of bubbles and bend stuff that needed to be straight. The model itself is a great sculpt and a joy to paint all the details. Zagstruk has red armour but to make him fit in with the rest of my army he and the stormoyz now have yellow armour and a lot of rust effects.

I have 15 Stormboyz but so far I have only painted 5 a 100% and 5 for about 50%, the last 5 are still in the box. I hope you like them, I tried to put as much character in each model as I could. Let me know what you think.



Seb

3 comments:

Rictus said...

Looking excellent, even more character to what were already characterful figures. Stormboyz are one of my favourites in the ork model range so I look forward to seeing the full 15 finished.

I don't suppose you have a bigger pic or two of the central boy with the two handed choppa do you?

Hatter said...

Brilliant, the complete squad should really look full of orky character.

Bix said...

Really great job, every one of them works as an individual full of crackpot Orkiness. The full squad is going to be Da Biz'Nez! :)