10/02/2011

Mini Showcase: Dreadnought #2

A couple of weeks back I showed you my dreadnought #1 which is my close combat dread. It has a close combat weapon and heavy flamer besides the assault cannon to mow everything down that looks too scary.

Click to enlarge


But now I want to show you my other dreadnought that I use for ranged attacks. It has the twinlinked lascannons and missiles so it can strike from afar. It's a very mean killing machine that is able to knock out armour from a distance hiding behind some cover.





Seb

3 comments:

Tangata Honu said...

Really nice Dread, the painting is great. And the work on the base is awesome

TJ Atwell said...

Very Nice. I love the dreadnought and love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I like the color scheme here, and particularly the battle damage thereof. Very cool.