10/04/2011

Looted Wagon part 1

One of the reasons to start an Ork force is that you can loot stuff and make it all Orky. There really are no rules and you are only bound by your own imagination. The more wacky it looks the more people will say it's a "proppa" Ork build.

It was certainly one of the things that made me want to do an Ork army!

So what does one need for a looted wagon build? -well, any vehicle you can get your hands on, 40k or any other brand then a lot of plastic card and green stuff and you're good to go.

So what do I have to "Loot"? I have a small collection of Imperial Guard models from when I started painting GW stuff some 3 years ago. My very first vehicle was a chimera and I really went to town on it painting a lot of rust and battle damage. When I look at the Chimera now I can only think of two things, 1> my painting has improved a bit, and 2> that would make a great Looted wagon.

So some quick pictures before I get my hobby knife and hack saw out:


Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge













And then "Start lootin them Bitz boss!!!"

Consider this looted!
 I guess there's no way back now....

Seb

1 comment:

Musings of a Smurf said...

Blimey, you went to town on that baby!

In response to some of your questions over at my blog, my current works around Ghazkull's whaargh and two battle wagons. I have a kff mek, ghazkull, nobz with big chappas with ghazkull in battle wagon, 19 ard boyz in wagon with mek, 30 choppa boyz on foot and 6 killa kans with grotzooks (the best weapon in the whole book!).

Ghazkull, his nobs and 19 ard boyz hit you in turn 2 and then by turn 3-4 the kanz are doing some damage. Once the crey have been dropped off, the wagons drive about deff rollering everyone (which makes for fun times!)

Thats the nut shell version anyway. It's extremely fun to use but as I said, I have been using it for a while now and I could do with a change.