29/11/2011

New Blogger Network

Today I was contacted about a new Bloggers network called the "Tale of painters". There are already some other blog networks out there but that doesn't mean there isn't room for one more. Personally I like Ron Saikowski's "From the Warp" the best but I'm looking forward to the content ToP will bring us because it is run by no less then three painters/bloggers which all produce great work.Stahly, Sigur & Garfy are all well known guys who have put their models on several different forums before and it's great to see them joining forces. This can only be a good thing.

I had a browse through their new blog and it is already crammed with quality posts. I'd like to ask you to have a look for yourself and if you like support them by joining the network.

Click here: Tale Of Painters

Cheers,
Seb
Post a Comment