26/03/2011

Ork Nobz Finished

It took me a while but I got there in the end. I finished this bunch of Ork Nobz last Saturday as part of my Kill Team.

Ork Nobz and Ammo Grot (click to enlarge)


I like the way the yellow turned out although on this picture it looks a bit orange. They are a blast to paint and have a lot of detail. The good thing is I have plenty of spare bitz so I have ordered some Ork Nobz and Warboss from the Assault on Black Reach set. (somecrazy fool was selling them off on the internet, lol) I should get them in today so I hope to get some conversion work done this weekend.

I was inspired be some other blogs here that had some great looking Orkz. I wasn't planning on starting a new 40K army but these guys suckered me in. Want to see the work that inspired me?
click here:
B.Smoove's Teeftotallers
Digital Waaagh Gallery
Porky's crazy conversions
Musings of a smurf blog

A good start of my Waaagh, let me know what you think.

Seb
Post a Comment